Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Love sharing such awesome success stories

AdvoCare Success Story: Jessica Allen

 AdvoCare found me 11 months ago. I was an exhausted, overweight, fed-up mom of six. I was two weeks away from a weight loss surgery consultation when I decided to try AdvoCare Spark®. It gave me the energy that I desperately needed; and over the last 11 months, AdvoCare has helped me lose 106 pounds with a combined 19 inches.*

I went from a size 24 to a 14 and am still steadily losing weight.* Naturally, people have watched me along the way, and now AdvoCare has become part of many of my friends’ and families’ lives as well. I am still working towards my ultimate goal, and with AdvoCare, I have full confidence that I will get where I want to be. I thank God everyday for giving me the AdvoCare opportunity!

www.advocare.com/130631849

Disclaimer:
Personal testimonies reflect individual experiences and are not necessarily typical of the results you may obtain. Weight loss varies with individual effort, body composition, eating patterns and exercise. If you have a medical condition or are pregnant or nursing, AdvoCare recommends that you consult your healthcare professional before starting an AdvoCare product regimen.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment